To support the marketing department and wider Lepra team by providing administrative and general support for all areas of marketing.
• Marketing Manager
Working closely with the Marketing Manager you will:
• Keep an overarching eye on how the brand is being presented through the website, our digital and printed marketing materials, social media, and email campaigns, ensuring our messaging is on brand and consistent
• Work closely across all Lepra departments to deliver a range of appropriate marketing strategies to optimise the supporter journey
• Work collaboratively with overseas colleagues to support the marketing needs of the wider Lepra organisation
• Assist with the production of valuable and engaging content for the website, social channels, and blogs to attract and engage our target groups
• Assist with the development of marketing collateral that enhances Lepra’s “giving pathway” which supports new acquisition and donor cultivation strategies
• Ensure income is raised in an ethical way and from ethical sources
• Maximise the social capital available to Lepra
• Website cleaning and updating
• Creating brand artwork using Canva / Adobe products, supported by the Marketing Manager
• News and blog item collation
• Image library compilation and updating
• Case study sourcing and editing
• Copywriting and editing
• Mailchimp data cleansing
• Consistent recording of data through our CRM database, Adavantage NFP
• Recording and distributing meeting notes
• Ad hoc event planning and support
• Any other duties as required
• UK staff
• Overseas staff
• Lepra Trustees and Ambassadors
• Key stakeholders
• Sector professionals
This role requires a team player, who can slot into a fast paced team, be flexible and juggle many tasks and deadlines at once.
Educated to A level or NVQ3 level or equivalent experience
Institute of Fundraising Certificate in Fundraising
This role is being considered on either a part-time 0.8fte (28 hours) or full time (35 hours) basis and can be home or office based. If home based, travel to our Colchester office will be required from time to time and in line with government guidance.
How to apply
Please send your CV with cover letter to email@example.com
If you have any questions about the role, please call Lucy Fenna on +44 (0)7579 019 301 for an informal discussion.